Light-filled Townhouse with Generous Entertainers Terrace
This stylish and spacious north-facing townhouse is the epitome of low-maintenance living in a sought-after suburb. The interiors of the home are infused with natural light, boasting tree-lined outlooks that offer blissful privacy. The versatile split levels are designed for relaxed, open-plan living, with an expansive entertaining terrace. Nestled within a quiet boutique complex and conveniently located just an easy stroll to the popular Spofforth Street and Avenue Road shops and cafes. With the added advantage of Mosman Bay Wharf and the picturesque Cremorne Point walk at its doorstep.
• A spacious and sunny entertainment terrace plus a private courtyard garden
• Living and dining areas with sliding glass doors flowing out to the patio
• Light-filled and airy interiors with a generous open plan living space
• A well-appointed kitchen that overlooks the terrace
• Three bedrooms each fitted with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters
• Two full, modern bathrooms plus powder room
• Lower-level second living space or home office with separate access if needed
• Daikin ducted air-conditioning upstairs, underfloor heating downstairs
• Gas is available to connect if you prefer gas cooking to electric cooktop
• Integrated laundry appliances plus plenty of additional storage
• Easy access tandem lock-up garage offers plenty of storage options
• Private and sunny common area lawn and well-maintained garden overlooking neighbouring nature reserve
• Pet friendly complex with Reid Park (dog park) only a 250m stroll
• Close to city buses, gentle walk to the ferry
• Shopping, transport and the Orpheum Theatre all within an easy walk
• A selection of prestigious schools and primary schools nearby
A strata report is available at no cost on request
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Surrounded by a collection of picturesque bays, coves and headlands, between Middle Harbour and Sydney Harbour, the luxurious address of Mosman is blessed with a handful of pretty harbour beaches and some of the best views Sydney has on offer.
+ Sustainable transport options are encouraged, with Mosman being well served by buses, ferries and its free community bus, the Mosman Rider.
+ Buses along Military Road are frequent during both peak and off peak times
+ For those who enjoy a more leisurely ride to work ferry...
+ Mosman High is a comprehensive coeducational secondary school with an outstanding reputation for academic achievement and success in the creative and performing arts.
> Mosman Public School is located in a beautiful, leafy environment in the centre of Mosman. The school operates a...
+ Mosman is one of the most sophisticated shopping and dining neighbourhoods in Sydney. Designer boutiques, antiques shops and hip cafes line Military Road
+ Hotel Mosman affectionately known as, 'the duck', provides great quality entertainment and food for all.
+ The Bathers'...
+ There are plenty of water sports that the whole family can enjoy at Balmoral Beach, near Mosman. Go snorkelling in the sheltered waters around Balmoral Beach, sailing or join a scuba dive course at Chowder Bay where you may be lucky enough to see the tiny sea horses that inhabit this part of...