What constitutes an emergency repair?
The law distinguishes emergency repairs as being:
• a burst water service or a serious water service leak
• a blocked or broken toilet
• a serious roof leak
• a gas leak
• a dangerous electrical fault
• flooding or serious flood damage
• serious storm or fire damage
• a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
• a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
• a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
• a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
• a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure
What should you do if you are experiencing an emergency repair situation?
1. Call your Property Manager
2. If they are unavailable, please contact our approved emergency tradespeople.
Please note: if a tradesman does attend the property and the issue could have waited until the next working day, you may responsible for the full or part account charged by the tradesman.
Should you have a non-urgent repair for our attention please lodge your request here.
Balmoral Plumbing | M: 0417 291 744 |
Jackson Larkin Electrical | M: 0491 091 710
Mosman Locksmiths | M: 0408 979 443