Huge 5 bed semi on 510sqm of level land - quintessential renovator’s delight
102 Belmont Road Mosman
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 carAuction Location: on site.
Open strictly by appointment Thursday and Saturday 12pm to 1pm, call agent to book a time.
Brimming with possibility and appeal, this over-sized semi provides an abundance of potential for the creative renovator or those looking to craft a superb home for the family. Set in one of Mosman's most convenient streets, it spills over a generous 510sqm enjoying elevated eastern suburbs views at the rear that at New Years become the perfect venue for the fireworks spectacular.
The home welcomes with all the charm of its turn-of-the-century past including high ceilings and original fireplaces. Extensions over time have enhanced the floor plan that includes a large dining, dual living zones, a vast whole floor master with attic, study and multiple decks and outdoor spaces. The property has been previously divided into two flats.
Buyers will be quick to recognise the outstanding possibilities and capitalise in a pocket that is always in high demand. This is a sensational place to call home being a quick stroll to multiple bus services, an array of local shops and eateries including Supa IGA, The Orpheum Theatre, SCEGGS and Middle Harbour Public School.
• Wide double fronted semi, perfect level block
• Timber floorboards, high ceilings, dining with fireplace
• Casual living, family room with vaulted ceilings
• Elevated space for a study nook, 5th bed or home office
• Large and bright gas kitchen with dishwasher
• Potential to return to two flats (STCA)
• Large bedrooms, front bedroom with original fireplace
• Whole floor vast master on upper level, immense storage
• Decked area off the master enjoying wide views
• Double carport, a/c, rear child-friendly lawns and garden
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- 510 sqm (approx)
Mosman / Neutral Bay
02 9969 7622
02 9969 7622