Skyhome of vast proportions and spectacular views
701/206 Ben Boyd Road Cremorne
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carOffering a magnificent 270° vista that spans across the district including the glistening bay and Anzac Bridge, this vast sub-penthouse style apartment embodies the very best in urban living. Loftily positioned on the 7th floor of the highly-regarded ‘Montrose’, it is one of only two on the level.
Extraordinarily spacious interiors deliver perfect comfort complete with sweeping open plan living spaces, a modernised kitchen and fresh bathrooms. A haven of natural light, it includes multiple areas to relax, entertain or enjoy the views which are remarkable both day and night. It is the perfect blank canvas to add value by creating a contemporary skyhome.
‘Montrose’ has been extensively upgraded and is a superbly maintained security building. It rests amongst landscaped gardens in a prime setting with Neutral Bay’s ‘eat street’ almost on its doorstep and within an easy stroll to bus services, bayside parks, Cammeray Golf and Tennis Centre and is a very quick commute to the CBD and North Sydney business hubs.
• Secure intercom entry, lift access, landscaped gardens
• Brilliant light-filled interiors, every room enjoying sensational views
• Sweeping open-plan living and TV room, separate dining room
• Quality stone and gas kitchen, internal laundry
• Separate bedroom wing with three bedrooms and modern bathrooms
• Expansive master with robes, sitting area, ensuite and views
• 2nd bedroom boasts an adjoining sunroom
• Immense 168.3sqm on title, secure basement parking, storage room
• Superbly maintained building amongst manicured gardens
Inspect: Saturdays as advertised and by appointment weekdays.
Strata levies: $2,610.15pq
Council rates: $244.53pq
Water rates: $172.07pq