Irreplaceable and unique stylish single level Mosman home with floodlit tennis court and pool.
A private and charming single level, four-bedroom home with a range of luxurious living spaces, a north/south LED floodlit tennis court, and a coveted location combine in this exceptionally unique property. The full brick, sandstone base home sits high-side on a brilliant north facing block providing superb Middle Harbour and district views from its front terrace.
It is exceptionally rare to find a private tennis court with lights in Mosman, indeed even in Sydney. The lights are approved for use until 10pm. The court has an adjoining tennis shed, and viewing is from two levels, a large covered deck and paved terrace. It offers the potential for a home plus business with the court being used commercially over the last 50 years. Alternatively, it can be kept for the family's pleasure and indulgence.
The home is bright and stylish with dark stained timber flooring, dual living zones, a gourmet kitchen, and four bedrooms including grand master with ensuite. This is a property of prestige and promise, with three car accommodation, 150m to bus services and local shops and walking distance to Chinamans and Balmoral Beaches, Beauty Point Public School, Spit Junction shopping centre and Mosman village.
• Private and exclusive, gated from the street, high-side setting
• Private pool, double brick home, on sandstone, black polished timber floors throughout
• Stunning views over Middle Harbour to Northbridge and Chatswood
• Open plan living and dining, tiered terrace, retractable awnings
• Bose speakers on the terrace, gas bayonet
• Wi-Fi controlled reverse cycle a/c in formal living areas and master bedroom
• Stone and gas kitchen, Smeg & Bosch appliances, dishwasher, over-sized oven
• Both large family rooms open to outdoor areas
• Covered terrace with skylights, north/south tennis court, tennis shed
• Latest technology LED court lights, outside W/C for players
• Four bedrooms all with robes and plantation shutters
• Master with ensuite, marble appointed main bathroom
• Large single lock-up garage with ample storage, double carport
For sale by Expressions of Interest.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.- Land area - 961.1 sqm (approx)
Surrounded by a collection of picturesque bays, coves and headlands, between Middle Harbour and Sydney Harbour, the luxurious address of Mosman is blessed with a handful of pretty harbour beaches and some of the best views Sydney has on offer.
+ Sustainable transport options are encouraged, with Mosman being well served by buses, ferries and its free community bus, the Mosman Rider.
+ Buses along Military Road are frequent during both peak and off peak times
+ For those who enjoy a more leisurely ride to work ferry...
+ Mosman High is a comprehensive coeducational secondary school with an outstanding reputation for academic achievement and success in the creative and performing arts.
> Mosman Public School is located in a beautiful, leafy environment in the centre of Mosman. The school operates a...
+ Mosman is one of the most sophisticated shopping and dining neighbourhoods in Sydney. Designer boutiques, antiques shops and hip cafes line Military Road
+ Hotel Mosman affectionately known as, 'the duck', provides great quality entertainment and food for all.
+ The Bathers'...
+ There are plenty of water sports that the whole family can enjoy at Balmoral Beach, near Mosman. Go snorkelling in the sheltered waters around Balmoral Beach, sailing or join a scuba dive course at Chowder Bay where you may be lucky enough to see the tiny sea horses that inhabit this part of...