Located in the highly sought after 'Cedars' complex, this two-bedroom apartment offers a large open plan layout bathed in natural light. The living/dining space opens out to the covered balcony capturing views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, while the spacious kitchen features ample storage. This residence showcases two bedrooms with built-ins, a master with a large ensuite and balcony access. Occupying a north-west position, it's a level 200 metre walk to village shops, cafes, restaurants and buses.
• The interiors are complemented throughout by an abundance of natural light
• Set within a secure complex with well-maintained landscaped gardens
• Balcony enjoys district outlooks encompassing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Master bedroom has ensuite with bath and separate shower
• Security building with intercom and level lift access
• European laundry in main bathroom and ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Large lock-up garage with additional visitor parking spaces
• Communal indoor heated swimming pool and spa
• Use of indoor and outdoor common entertaining areas
• An ideal opportunity for downsizers, it's ready to move in and enjoy
• Situated across the road from Warringah Bowling club
• 116sqm on title with 100sqm Internal space (including Balcony)
Strata Levies $1643.40 approx pq
Water Levies $151.57 approx pq
Council Rates $321.00 approx pq
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.- Land area - 116 sqm (approx) - Building size - 100 sqm (approx)
Surrounded by a collection of picturesque bays, coves and headlands, between Middle Harbour and Sydney Harbour, the luxurious address of Mosman is blessed with a handful of pretty harbour beaches and some of the best views Sydney has on offer.
+ Sustainable transport options are encouraged, with Mosman being well served by buses, ferries and its free community bus, the Mosman Rider.
+ Buses along Military Road are frequent during both peak and off peak times
+ For those who enjoy a more leisurely ride to work ferry...
+ Mosman High is a comprehensive coeducational secondary school with an outstanding reputation for academic achievement and success in the creative and performing arts.
> Mosman Public School is located in a beautiful, leafy environment in the centre of Mosman. The school operates a...
+ Mosman is one of the most sophisticated shopping and dining neighbourhoods in Sydney. Designer boutiques, antiques shops and hip cafes line Military Road
+ Hotel Mosman affectionately known as, 'the duck', provides great quality entertainment and food for all.
+ The Bathers'...
+ There are plenty of water sports that the whole family can enjoy at Balmoral Beach, near Mosman. Go snorkelling in the sheltered waters around Balmoral Beach, sailing or join a scuba dive course at Chowder Bay where you may be lucky enough to see the tiny sea horses that inhabit this part of...