Impressive Home with Effortless Indoor/Outdoor Flow
16 Undercliff Street Neutral Bay
4 bed | 2 bathEmbracing a breathtaking design with endless natural light, this stunning Victorian terrace spreads across a free flowing layout which seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor spaces.
It features multiple living zones, including an open plan lounge/dining area which flows through bi-fold doors to an entertaining deck and peaceful backyard. Impressing with bright contemporary updates and soaring ceilings, this home promises comfortable family living across three spacious levels.
Set on an 335sqm block, it holds a prestigious address moments from shops, buses, foreshore walks, quality schools, Kirribilli Village, North Sydney and the CBD.
• Timber floorboards and plantation shutters complement the interiors
• The separate formal lounge showcases a stunning ornate fire place
• North facing courtyard provides the perfect area for relaxed dining
• Manicured gardens create a sense of tranquility in the lush backyard
• Three bedrooms with built-ins plus a study/potential fourth bedroom
• Stunning kitchen complete with stone benchtops and a Miele cooktop
• Upper level master suite enjoys district and Sydney skyline views
• Two beautifully finished and appointed bathrooms, both with baths
• Additional downstairs powder room plus a European style laundry
• Custom built storage fitted throughout plus there's a garden shed
Water rates: $306.00 approx per quarter
Council rates: $350.00 approx per quarter
"The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise"
- 335 sqm (approx)