Grand and Substantial Federation Home on Exclusive Waterfront Reserve
28 Lower Boyle Street Mosman
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carAuction Location: Onsite.
Held for 45 years and offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, this substantial and grand Federation home rests on a super 870sqm, zoned R3 and enjoying a privileged waterfront reserve setting. The home sits high on its block, opening at the rear to sweeping crystalline vistas down Mosman Bay to the harbour and across to the eastern suburbs.
Generations have grown up enjoying its vast proportions, its flexible floor plan and the joy of just strolling down the pathway to the bay below. This full brick home benefits from a north facing aspect in a quiet street and spills over two expansive levels with grandly proportioned rooms and modern updates. Immense deep covered decks wraparound its exterior on two levels connecting with the magnificent setting.
This property includes a separate self-contained studio, a home office, elegant formal living and dining zones and a family room. Although perfect as is and a wonderful family home, it's positioned in a R3 zoning and holds future potential to redevelop (STCA). Foreshore walkways lay at its feet plus areas to put in the kayak, plus it's a stroll to Mosman Bay and Old Cremorne ferry wharfs, Mosman Rowers, Reid Park, bus services and Spofforth Road shops and cafes.
• Quiet dress-circle no through waterside reserve street
• Over-height ceilings, gracious family room with fireplace
• Expansive and open plan lounge and dining with fireplaces
• Living rooms extend out to the vast wraparound decks
• Renovated stone and gas kitchen with European appliances
• Highland gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Bosch oven
• Casual dining room, generous attic & under stair storage
• Home office, modern bathrooms, vast lower level bathroom
• King-sized bedroom suites, all with classic original fireplaces
• Parquetry flooring, generous lower level decks, laundry
• Upper and lower levels with external entry, dual occupancy potential
• Stylish separate entry self-contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom
• Terraced lawns & gardens, large front deck, double carport
Water rates: $332.00 approx per quarter
Council rates: $732.00 approx per quarter
- 870 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 8 May 11:30 AM
Saturday 17.04.2021 | 11:00am - 11:30am
Thursday 22.04.2021 | 11:00am - 11:30am
Mosman / Neutral Bay
02 9969 7622
02 9969 7622