Balmoral Slopes family home brimming with potential
23 Gordon Street Mosman
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carAuction Location: On site.
This extraordinary home in modernist style stands proudly in a coveted enclave, presenting in lovingly well-maintained condition. Its architecture is on full display, evident in its retro design, clean lines and classic 70's appeal.
The residence has been extremely tightly held, built for its current family in 1970 and enjoyed since. It presides over an excellent 505 sqm block capturing enticing harbour views from the upper level, securely gated and fenced for easy family life and including a large inground pool.
The potential here is immense to create a statement home in a prestige setting. Work with the existing home or take advantage of the rare opportunity to renovate (STCA). Enjoy a supreme lifestyle within walking distance of Mosman Village, bus and schools plus iconic Balmoral Beach and its eateries.
· Superb position on a wide, quiet and tree lined street, a stroll to Balmoral Beach
· Securely fenced, gated and screened from the road
· Formal lounge room and separate formal dining room
· Home office, breakfast nook/casual meals
· Updated appliances
· Cantilevered stairs, four upper level bedroom retreats
· Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, family/TV room, capturing delightful harbour views
· Generous rear deck
· Reverse cycle a/c in family room, security alarm, large storage room
· Sun washed front garden with large in-ground pool
· Level lawn at the rear with citrus trees and an aviary
· Double lock up garage, striking architectural appeal
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries..
- 505 sqm (approx)
Mosman / Neutral Bay
02 9969 7622
02 9969 7622