Tightly Held Spacious 2-Bedroom Apartment
6/21-23 Grasmere Road Cremorne
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carThe first time offered in 36 years since new, this elevated garden apartment is ideally situated on the north eastern corner of a quality Mirvac complex. The generous open plan living/dining opens into an atrium like sunroom, bathed in natural light, complimented by the wrap-around courtyard giving the home a sense of privacy and tranquillity. The apartment has two generous bedrooms, both leading out to the sunroom cleverly designed to maximise on the abundance of natural light.
This is one of only two apartments with direct internal access from the secure lock-up garage, perfect for someone seeking level access. The security building has intercom access and is exceptionally well-maintained with manicured garden beds and dual access from Grasmere lane.
Positioned in an enviable lifestyle address with an array of amenities close by. A short stroll to Cammeray Golf Club, bayside Primrose Park, Neutral Bay’s many shops, restaurants and cafes, an abundance of bus services and boasts no traffic lights to the CBD.
It is easy to see why this property has remained in the one family for nearly four decades.
• Immaculately maintained complex, set in an elevated position
• North-eastern corner bathed in natural light
• Generous open plan living and dining areas
• Large wrap-around private garden courtyard
• Timber floorboards
• Additional utility room with storage off garage
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Separate Internal laundry
• Secure building with intercom
• Level access through secure lock-up garage
• Dual access to apartment
• Four visitor parking spaces
Total Area on Title - 156sqm
Internal Area including courtyard - 137sqm
Garage - 19sqm
Strata Levies $1,454.05pq approx.
Water Rates $172.07pq approx.
Council Rates $245pq approx.
- 156 sqm (approx)